INFO-Tain-ment

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I can't wait to find this on YOUtube

I knew it!

For a very short period of time a camera has replaced Dick's hand - thus officially making him acting President. I hope he ordered a really good sandwich in the two hours he had. I am willing to bet the NSA is already viewing the tape pursuant to the Patriot Act.

The part I don't get so clearly is how he invokes the second part of the amendment - I mean, he isn't the President anymore, right? Dick should just say - "George, I think we have had enough of my policies being bungled."

The absolute topper is the fact that all three times 25th amendment was used, it was for an invasive viewing of the President's bottom. Executive privilege, indeed.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home