INFO-Tain-ment

Friday, July 27, 2007

Atlas Travels

While I am gone, soldiers will die in Afghanistan and Iraq. When will this insane war end?

While I am gone, my "new" car will get fixed to pass its safety. Somethings are worth fixing. Sometimes there is a high cost to fixing them, other times you can just throw it away because it isn't worth fixing. Sometimes, it is worth so much that you have to try and fix it.

While I am gone, the price of oil will go up 4-5% because it is hot.

While I am gone, I will celebrate the second anniversary of quitting smoking. When faced with difficult choices, people can change for the better. Other times, people just realize how dumb something is, and stop doing it. Every once and a while, I still want one.

While I am gone, Alex Rodriguez will hit his 500th Home Run. While I am gone, Barry Bonds will probably break Aaron's record. Both are important for different reasons.

While I am gone, I will miss you.

When we are gone, life will go on.

As the Architect said it's all about choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home