INFO-Tain-ment

Friday, June 09, 2006

Cat People in Government?


I knew there was something about that guy I couldn't trust.

http://www.pm.gc.ca/eng/media.asp?category=5&id=1147

It is official- this government does more for homeless pets than it does for homeless people. Bravo.

So, is this an attempt to make the PM look nice and fluffy? Good Lord, does anyone actually buy this tripe? It worked for Lyndon Johnson (D? - Texas) - but he was actually beating the dog. Given Mr. Harper's (C - Calgary Southwest) recent media...unavailability, it makes me wonder if he uses Mao mix to feed these furry beasts.

What is it about having pets that humanizes politicians? Does it make them more like you and me? Well, personally, I hate animals. Especially dolphins. They are plotting to take over the world and once they get their flippers with opposeable thumbs we are totally screwed.

Instead of wasting valuable time taking pictures with allergenic disenfranchised felines who are a draw on the economy, I wish the PM would take a few minutes to meet with some actual stakeholders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home