INFO-Tain-ment

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Super-GREAT

The people who know me know that I take movies very seriously.

Deep breath.

I just saw "Superbad"

My face actually hurts I was laughing so hard.

After careful consideration, it is without a doubt the funniest thing I have ever seen.

I fell out of my chair twice while watching it.

I am moving to Hawaii.

Wow.

I am actually crying it was so funny.

The new ranking is

1) Superbad


Insert huge gap.


2) Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
3) Old School


Insert huge gap.


4) There is something about Mary
5) Office Space
6) Brazil
7) Bad(der) Santa
8) Star Trek V
9) Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
10) Wedding Crashers

And leaving the list of Best Comedies is - La Cage aux Folles (which is a great movie, but not as funny as that which is above. Wink.)

Wow. I am going to have a smoke now that was so funny. Wow.

"You scratch my back, I will scratch yours."

"Sure, except my back is on my cawk."

Wow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Actively Acting Out said...

superbad is supergreat. great minds.

10:00 a.m.

 
Blogger jillian said...

I finally know someone else who ranks Dirty Rotten Scoundrels in their Top Ten. I thought I was the only one.

11:51 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home