INFO-Tain-ment

Friday, September 29, 2006

Motormaster's Warranty

I had to help a friend this afternoon who was having car trouble. It turns out that the replacement parts are good for the life of the car.

Does this mean that if I get a car that is completely made out of Motormaster parts that I will never have to buy a car again?

I have investigated further, and there are only eight pieces to your standard car that Motormaster doesn't make. The most important of which is the body. Details, I say.

They do, however, rebuild engines and have the component parts to said vehicular organs.

I love Canadian Tire. Their currency is the most stable on the planet. I especially love the guy with the beard who they fired. I loved the one where he had a garage sale to get rid of the all the crap that he bought at Canadian tire last summer because he got new stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home