INFO-Tain-ment

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Atlas Hugged Movie

An anonymous follower asked me if I was planning on seeing the Atlas Shrugged movie when it is released. I would have replied to them in person, but I couldn't as they didn't give me any information by which to contact them.

Yes, I will see the film. I am actually looking forward to seeing it.

Despite the fact that there are some pretty serious philosophical reservations I have with objectivism, there are a lot of aspects of the teachings of Dr. Rand that I share and admire. Her views on economic liberty are important, and I think the first thing I ask my friends as I walk down the street past a government building is "I wonder what they do in there" or more specifically "what does that person do" while pointing up a window.

I also think that I represent the people who make Riordan Metal, but that is another story entirely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home