INFO-Tain-ment

Monday, March 28, 2011

Election about something?

I am sad that all that anyone is talking about is the process by which the constitution can be invoked to establish a government. I wish someone would start talking about something. ANYTHING. I don't give a hoot about whether or not you are secretly plotting to take power- I am ASSUMING you are - I want to know what you are going to do when you get there. Though, it does remind me of Supreme Court of Canada holding from the first patriation reference - where the court wrote that unilateral patriation of the constitution was "legal, but odious" to the spirit of the laws and conventions of Canada. I wonder if any other things that are legal are not conventional? As I have said before, you can be correct and not right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home