INFO-Tain-ment

Monday, March 30, 2009

Quick Update

I have been very sick. I'm sorry.

1) Ok- there is a new TV Show coming up soon called "Harper's Island" where the people living on it are "offed" once a week. Sounds like the first term of his government.

2) Earth Hour was this weekend. Power usage in Manitoba went up! No wonder they are under water.

3) I have seen three doctors in three weeks, and none of them can make me feel better. Not with drugs, not with hugs. Not with bed rest, not with vics on my chest. I hate 'viruses' and wish a pox upon all witch doctors who have claimed to acted in my best interest. Kill the bug with antibiotics, and when I grow resistent, invent a better antibiotic.

4) I am counting on North Carolina to win the Final Four. Just sayin'

5) I haven't had a drink in several weeks - I would like to think THAT is the cause of my massive weight loss, and not the pox wished upon my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home