INFO-Tain-ment

Friday, February 20, 2009

Obama's Visit

The coverage of this has been overbearing, at best.

I have two things to say

1) The Daily Show is going to have a field day with the headline "Obama goes to Canada and has Beaver Tail." Reminds us of Clinton's last visit.

2) Does anyone really think that this was a massive victory for the government? Seriously, if Steve wasn't PM, does anyone think that it would have been any different. Really.

Actually, it could have been better - Chretien would have made him hop a fence to go get a snack and run away from the detail.

I am glad they have a personal relationship. I am massively confused by any allusions made by current government ministers that Obama would be a large C conservative voter if he lived in Canada. Maybe if the only other option was a more conservative party.

In other news, I have renewed my love for Walker, Texas Ranger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home