INFO-Tain-ment

Friday, January 04, 2008

Welcome home...

I really hate the snow. Honestly. Worst thing to come from the sky ever. In Florida, they don't have snow. On cruise ships, they make it artificially for the drinks. I am seriously considering moving to where it doesn't snow.
Since I have been gone, Mike Huckabee and Barrack Obama won the Iowa Caucuses. Big Whup. There is a lot to be said about foreign policy, but come on...Rudy and Hillary are still the odds on favourites. Iowa, like NH and SC, are only so valuable.

California sued the US federal government to allow it to regulate new vehicle standards in-state. Good luck with that, considering that the USSC said (just a few months ago) "you can only regulate new cars if the Federal government (US EPA) gives you a waiver from the existing requirements under the Clean Air Act." Oh well- I can't wait to read Scalia's majority opinion on this one. Several other states have joined on. I honestly believe that the Lawyers lobby have pushed for this because their billings on this must be enormous. Not to mention the fact that every US decision reverberates to every jurisdiction in the world.

John Crosbie was appointed LG of Newfoundland and Labrador. I can't wait for Bill Vanderslam to be appointed same in BC.

Some new years resolutions for AH:

Eat more fruit. (Wine is grape juice, right?)

Use less Power. (I use less than you, but I could still use less.)

Lose enough weight to fit into my leather pants. Comfortably.

Post more about funny shit. Post less about stupid shit. Post less about shit only I care about.

Get my stand-up routine down to 40 minutes and take it on the road.

And, finally, spend less time goofing off when I shouldn't be - working smarter to play more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home