INFO-Tain-ment

Friday, November 02, 2007

Remember Remember, its finally November

Gah

So, in the last few weeks a few things have happened. I've been busy, and Uncle Steve says hi.

And, apparently, I am now a "blog DJ" as I have had requests to write about a bunch of stuff.

So as to not disappoint, once I pull my head out of my inbox - I will post on the following subjects over the next two weeks

1) In/Out and Election spending laws in Canada - what is wrong with the law, and why free speech isn't free

2) Clemency- and I am not talking about the philosophy of the Federal Health Minister

3) Taxes, cuts and the manufacturing economy in Canada - how the economic update did jack shit for the manufacturing industry

4) The rise of the dollar and why you as a Canadian consumer should buy stuff at the Canadian price and shut the fuck up about it; and finally

5) Torre, Arod and the rise of the new republic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home