INFO-Tain-ment

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More than Met the Eye

I can't begin to explain how great the Transformers was.

Very much like FF's rise of the Silver Surfer, you had to stop thinking about the plot and just sit back and enjoy the carnage- and there was a lot of it. Yes, there was some comic idiocy at the very end - and yes, it looked they accidentally editted out an entire sequence that would explain the ability of the desert soldiers to just take over.

I loved the fact that the Humans could actually hurt the transformers- I was never too sure about that from the original Cartoon.

I am not at all upset about the product placement.

I am not at all upset about the cheezy tacked on love-plot.

I am not at all upset about the fact that "the all spark" looked like a borg cube. In fact, I loved the fact that the only apparently violation of the space/matter issue which plagued the transformers in the past was the all spark.

I loved it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home