INFO-Tain-ment

Monday, January 17, 2011

Pithy remakrs

I think that due to time constraints, I am going to focus on making snide asides instead of having larger more substantive posts about stuff. Maybe that makes me a bad analyst, but it certainly is more likely to increase my post count knowing that I can pithily update my status in a line or two.

I mean, all the kids are doing it this way through the twitter, right?

So, my first pithy observation?

"I am a firm supporter of the ability of people to have registered weapons in their remote homes to shoot at bears who may attack in the middle of the night - and would also support releasing a movie about this staring Edward Norton. I am not a supporter of conceal/carry laws, or home invasion deterrent possession. I think you should have to justify your weapon, and defending your property is no longer good enough."

"PS - I wish a federal judge in the US would depart from 200 years or so of jurisprudence and say "oh, c'mon, the right to bear arms is about rising up against corrupt governments. Ironically, a strict constructionist like Robert Bork would have supported this position. Guess who liked him? The socially conservative right."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home