INFO-Tain-ment

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oops - Canadian Election

I haven't posted in a million years. Sorry.

It has come to my attention that I have a lot of people now betting with me on a Fall election - no problem, says I, and since most of you have wagered a "beer" or "drink" with me, what I propose is that assuming all of you are amenable, our bet is now not longer date specific (except for the practicalities provided for in the act).

The new terms for the bet is "Will there be an election CALLED in the fall session of Parliament" - meaning if the election is called in the fall, but doesn't happen until 2011, I still win.

I will then buy a keg of beer and you can all come and drink out of it. If YOU lose, that means that you will all buy me one drink at some point in time

Deal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home