INFO-Tain-ment

Friday, August 22, 2008

Awaiting the first Veepstakes winner

I am sitting on my couch, in my underwear, waiting for Obama's VP nomination.

If I was Obama- I would pick someone:

a) Who is not a Senator
b) Whose state you can't drive to in one day from Illinois
c) Who knows what Foreign Policy is
d) Who can attack McCain's only friggin' asset - experience

Frankly, I will be pissed if it isn't Bill Richardson - but I don't think that is going to happen. But I will be pissed if it is Biden or Bayh - I don't believe they bring anything to the ticket.

Now, for McCain the qualifications are

a) Not from Washington
b) John the Baptist or equivalent
c) ineligible for social security for a few years. Like twenty.
d) Kind of associated with the current administration, but not completely associated with the current administration

I think the best pick is former New Jersey Governor Christie Todd Whitman - EPA administrator, two term Republican from a Democratic state. Oh, by the way, she is also a woman.

Not that I care about such things, but there are a lot of people who thought this was the year to have a heterogeneous ticket. Why not scoop the democratic story?

1 Comments:

Blogger The Proud Islamist said...

Are you doing election pools this year?

3:58 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home