INFO-Tain-ment

Thursday, May 22, 2008

You just can't trust those Campbells

They will take your rightful throne.

I don't get it. Everyone and their dog is now in love with Gordon Campbell (L - British Carbonumbia, SC - fooled ya). Even Jeff Simpson - Canada's favourite grumpy old man loves him.

I guess when he got arrested for his DUI in Hawaii he did it to save the environment. I mean, if he had taken a cab home, he would have had to take a cab back the next day, and then drive back to his stately hotel, right? Which I am sure its air conditioning was powered by the puffs of volcanoes. He got arrested to avoid wasting gas.

Poppycock.

Gordon Campbell is a total charlatan. He tries to tax industries that aren't even resident in British Columbia. By raising the price of gas in his home province, he bolsters the federal covers with no appreciable benefit to the environment.

But, he introduced a carbon tax. More Poppycock. That is like me saying that by increasing my property taxes marginally that I am less likely to buy property.

I guess it might if you were poor. Some Liberal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home