INFO-Tain-ment

Monday, April 23, 2007

Red and Green?

According to Bourque.com (a sketchy source, but what do I know) there is talks about a merger between the Liberals and the Greens that is flowing out of the announcement that May would run unopposed in Nova Scotia. The deal would have May serve as the deputy leader of the merged.

In Grade Five I learned about colours. Green is a combination of Blue and Yellow. The final primary colour is Red. If you combine the three primary colours you will get BLACK.

The Black party of Canada - led by the whitest person I have ever seen.

Far be it from me to beat up on a straw man, so I will only say "I will not vote for that." The NDP is the only party that talks about MY issues anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home