INFO-Tain-ment

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Species of Rat?

Apparently, Harvard Mouse is more important a decision than I thought.

I just sat through a two hour meeting on what 'strain' of rat would be best used for determining the toxicity of a given substance.

It makes me feel good because, they actually want to make sure the rat they pick is the most succeptible to disease so that they can be as precautionary as possible. The 'strain' of rat that is the best for testing is the Fischer rat. The lewis rats are just useless because they are stronger

It makes me feel bad because, man, poor rat. Genetically predetermined to die in what I can assume is a really painful death.

Maybe the people at the Body Shop aren't totally crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home